Standard features on all AES
Chambers, including are:
air circulation systems maintain precise temperatures and use a fan
powered by a direct drive, heavy duty electrical motor that is
externally mounted with an integral stainless steel shaft.
systems are located in a plenum so that test items are not subject to
direct radiation. Open wire nichrome resistance elements combine
maximum heat transfer with rapid response time and long operating life.
- Fail-safe high-temperature
control guards against damage due to abnormal high temperature extremes.
- Fusible thermal links guard
against temperatures exceeding the upper design limits of the equipment.
- Non-magnetic welded type 304
stainless steel inner chambers.
- Exterior cabinet of reinforced
cold rolled steel with fully-welded construction.
- Textured enamel finish for a
- Most doors are combination hinged
and removable for easy access and modification.
- Doors are gasketed with silicone
to handle the expanded range of temperatures
- Door latches have a quick-action
cam mechanism for positive closure.
- High density low “K” factor,
non-settling fiberglass insulation is standard in walls and doors.