Testing Batteries for Consumer Electronics
A Pioneer in Designing Battery Testing Systems
ATPPRIME®, developed by AES, provides a safe and efficient solution for testing large quantities of cells simultaneously. AES has eliminated the guesswork from battery testing by offering preconfigured solutions so you can confidently conduct tests knowing that the system is designed to optimize performance while considering the specific requirements of your battery density.
Innovation and Expertise at your fingertipsAES has been designing battery testing solutions for companies in the consumer electronics industry for more than a decade. Featuring ATPPRIME®, a patented system for the high density testing of batteries within an environmental test chamber, AES has expanded its solutions to include an array of solutions that can accommodate nearly every cell format, including prismatic, cylindrical, coin cells, and more.
Patented Battery Testing Systems
Easy Cycler Connection
We Get Labs
Battery Testing Systems for Coin, Prismatic, and Cylindrical Cells
AES' patented system for the high-density testing of batteries within an environmental test chamber is engineered to fit your needs. ATPPRIME® integrates with a number of AES battery test chambers.
Featuring Cylindrical Cell
Featuring Coin Cell
Featuring 192 Coin Cell
Featuring Pack Cell
Featuring Pouch/Prismatic Cell
Specs At A Glance
- Application: Cylindrical/Coin, Prismatic, Coin, Pack
- Connection Type: Power Pole (Cylindrical/Coin), Clip (Prismatic), Harding Connector (Coin, Pack)
- Configuration: 12 channels per shelf; 1-4 shelves (Cylindrical/Coin, Pack), 12-16 channels per shelf; 1-4 shelves (Prismatic), 48 channels per shelf; 1-4 shelves (Coin)
- Test Surface Dimensions: 8.75” x 19” (22.23 x 48.26 cm)
ATP Temperature Range: -20°C to 80°C (inquire for extended temperature range)
- Maximum Current: 1- 20 amps (Cylindrical/Coin), 20 amps (Prismatic, Pack), 1 amp (Coin)
- Cable Management: IGUS Track
- Safety Options: TUV US, CA, and E
Battery fixtures for Cylindrical, Prismatic, and Coin Cells
ATPFLEX® is engineered with flexibility in mind, easy to install in existing test chambers. ATPFLEX® accommodates different cell formats and testing configurations.
Featuring: Clip- 6X6
Featuring: Clip - 6X12
Featuring: Clip- 12X6
Featuring: Clip- 12X12
Featuring: Power Pole - 6X6
Featuring: Power Pole - 6X12
Featuring: Power Pole - 12X6
Featuring: Power Pole - 12X12
Specs At A Glance
- Application: Prismatic/Pouch, Cylindrical/Coin
- Connection Type: Clip (Prismatic/Pouch), Power Pole (Cylindrical/Coin)
- Channels: 2-6 channels
- Temperature Range: Standard: -20°C to +80°C; Extended: -40°C to +150°C (Prismatic/Pouch)
- Cable Management: Cable Raceway
Service and Support
AES sales, engineering, and factory teams innovate solutions and discuss your challenges to make recommendations that will maximize your current and future battery testing results.