The FDR-501 test chamber offers the ability to test frequency generating devices within a shielded environment, effectively shielded frequencies from entering inside and from escaping out of the test chamber workspace.
an independent test facility to certify attenuation. Your chamber comes with a test report showing attenuation performance.
Powerful and Consistent Radio Frequency Blocking
- Cellular, metallic, chromatic gaskets and conductive adhesives create a sealed workspace
- RF Honeycomb shielded grill keeps the circulation motor cool
- Electrical wires into the working volume travel through special RF filters
- Standard and Customer requested RF-rated connectors are installed on a side-mounted interface plate providing a shielded pass-through grid for communication with the device under test. (DUT)
- Temperature range -37°C to +94°C (-34.6°F to +201.2°F)
- Wide attenuation range encompassing many products
- Independently certified for accuracy
STRUCTURE. The internal workspace is lined with type 304 stainless steel for a vapor-tight internal construction. The exterior has a durable powder-coat finish over heavy-gauge steel for a long-lasting clean look. Between the two layers is highly-efficient, low k-factor, thermal insulation. This chamber is built to last for many years.
CIRCULATION SYSTEM. Air circulation is crucial for environmental testing. The FDR-501 Test Chamber has a proprietary baffle and fan design combination. This optimizes temperature conditions within the workspace.
HEATING SYSTEM. FDR test chambers feature heating systems equipped with open ceramic-core nichrome heaters for reliable and accurate temperature control within ±0.5°C.
COOLING SYSTEM. The cooling system in the is FDR-501 consists of a self-contained, compact, single-stage, mechanical refrigeration system with an air-cooled condenser. An optional water cooling condenser is available.
Add boost cooling with liquid LN2 or CO2 to shorten pull-down times; it's a great option for stress tests that require rapid cooling.
INSTRUMENTATION. FDR Series Test Chambers have incorporated the AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making operation easier. Learn more in the Instrumentation Tab below.
- Standard Features
- Safety Features
- Optional Features
|Interior:||13.5W x 16D x 9H (in)|
|342.9W x 406.4D x 228.6H (mm)|
|Exterior:||25.5W x 32D x 41H (in)|
|647.7W x 812.8D x 1041.4H (mm)|
|Volume:||1.13 cubic ft|
|Temperature:||-37°C to 94°C (-34.6°F to 201.2°F)|
|Pull Down Rate*:||1°C/min|
|Electrical Supply:||120 VAC, 1 PH, 50HZ or 60HZ|
|Full Load Amps:||20 A|
|Power Requirement:||NEMA 5-20|
|Refrigeration System:||Single stage|
|Mobility:||Will fit through 36 in doorway|
|Approximate Product Weight:||325 lbs (147 kg) without added options|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||435 lbs (197 kg) without added options|
*Rise and pull-down rates calculated using IEC 60068-3-5 standard. Custom options available.
- Temperature range: -40°C to +94°C (-40°F to 201.2°F)
- Reliable and accurate: an independent test facility certified attenuation. Your chamber comes with a test report showing attenuation performance.
- Interior cabinet: stainless steel, type 304
- Exterior cabinet: cold-rolled steel, heavy-gauge, powder coat finish, color: bone
- Internal light with external switch
- Swivel brake casters
- Full opening door, manual door latch, blank (no window)
- Silver-soldered refrigeration plumbing for radio wave leak prevention
- EMI filtering electrical connections and sensors, electrical wires into the working volume travel through special RF shielding filters
- EMI honeycomb mesh shielded grill keeps the circulation motor cool
- Electrically conductive cellular, metallic, chromatic door gasket, and conductive adhesives create a sealed workspace
- Standard and customer requested RF-rated connectors are installed on side-mounted interface plate providing a shielded pass-through grid for communication with device under test. Various input/output connector options such as but not limited to:
- Coax feed through connectors - BNC, SMA, TNC, Type F, Type N, UHF
- RF filtered d-sub connectors - DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50
- Ethernet connectors - 10-gigabit ethernet filter with POE, RJ45 adapter kit, 10/100/1000/10,000 with or without filtering, with or without auto mode detection
- USB connectors - shielded USB 3.x high-speed interface, USB type C, high-speed USB 2.x EMI filter, USB-S shielded adapter kit, unfiltered shielded USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 A-A I/O connector, USB-AS shielded adapter kit
- Fiber optic connectors - FC simplex fiber bulkhead, ST multimode bulkhead, fiber APC FC bulkhead connector
- Data adapter kits - IEEE 1394, VGA, HDMI, DB9 - RJ11, DB9 - RJ11, PS/2 to DB9
- AC/DC power filters - IEC power entry mode, 4 or 6 pole filtered AC or DC terminal block, banana jacks, 4-5-6 outlet power strips
- If your connector is not listed please talk to a sales team member about your specific requirements.
FDR Series Test Chambers have incorporated AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making test chamber operation easier.
AESONE XCHANGE increases your functionality
- Connects the test chamber controller to your network for increased accessibility
- On-board multi-year data logging
AESONE SOFTWARE gives you the power to
- Remote chamber operation and monitoring,
- Web-based test profile creation,
- Viewing current data and historical data visually
- Secure multi-level user access
ADDITIONAL ONBOARD INSTRUMENTATION
WATLOW F4T PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER. Features a 4.3” capacitive touchscreen minimizing the chance for error. Ethernet communication supported by AESONE HARDWARE. View more controller options
SENSORS. 100 OHM Platinum RTD is a highly-accurate sensor made from platinum components for increased sensitivity View sensor options
OPTIONAL DATA LOGGERS. View additional data loggers
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE CONTROL. An adjustable temperature limit controller allows you to program the highest lowest temperature the device under test, protecting products from compromising temperature exposure.
- Internal high-temperature limit safety
- Refrigeration system over-pressure safety circuit
- UL508A certified by TUV Rheinland N.A
- Shelf Modification
- LN2 Boost Coo l
- CO2 Boost Cool
- Custom Port Configuration and Attachments
- Noise Reduction Package
- High/Low-Temperature Safety - manual-control, digital-set temperature safety shuts-down test chamber if it goes over or below a specified temperature
Please Try Again.