BenchtopRack and Stack
The BHD-508 is a benchtop-style environmental test chamber for temperature and humidity testing. Designed for precision and accuracy, this test chamber is engineered to meet the most demanding testing requirements across a wide range of industries.
If you are concerned about losing your lab counter space, this test chamber has an optional floor stand for one chamber, or get double the test workspace when you stack two BHD test chambers in the same footprint.
STRUCTURE. The internal workspace is lined with type 304 stainless steel for a vapor-tight internal construction. The exterior has a durable powder-coat finish over heavy-gauge steel for a long-lasting clean look. Between the two layers is highly-efficient, low k-factor, thermal insulation. This chamber is built to last for many years.
CIRCULATION SYSTEM. Air circulation is crucial for environmental testing. The BHD-508 Test Chamber has a proprietary baffle and fan design combination. This optimizes temperature and humidity conditions within the workspace.
HEATING SYSTEM. HD test chambers feature heating systems equipped with open ceramic-core nichrome heaters for reliable and accurate temperature control within ±0.5°C.
COOLING SYSTEM. The cooling system in the BHD-508 consists of a self-contained, compact, single-stage, mechanical refrigeration system with an air-cooled condenser. An optional water cooling condenser is available.
Add boost cooling with liquid LN2 or CO2 to shorten pull-down times; it's a great option for stress tests that require rapid cooling.
INSTRUMENTATION. BD-508 Test Chamber incorporates AESONE CONNECT® creating a robust connected device giving you a standard and uniform interface that makes operation easier. Learn more in the Instrumentation Tab below.
- Standard Features
- Safety Features
- Optional Features
- Dew Point Calculator
|Interior:||24W x 24D x 24H (in)|
|609.5W x 609.5D x 609.5H (mm)|
|Exterior:||53.5W x 40D x 35H (in)|
|1358.9W x 1016D x 889H (mm)|
|Volume:||8 cubic ft|
|Temperature:||-37°C to 180°C (-34.6°F to 356°F)|
|Humidity:||10-95% RH, limited by +4°C Td (for 98% add option)|
|Humidity Fluctuation:||±2% RH at sensor|
|Pull Down Rate*:||4°C/min|
|Electrical Supply:||208 VAC, 1 PH, 50HZ or 60HZ|
|Full Load Amps:||25 A|
|Power Requirement:||NEMA L6-30|
|Refrigeration System:||Single stage|
|Mobility:||Will fit through 48 in doorway|
|Approximate Product Weight:||575 lbs (261 kg) without added options|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||685 lbs (311 kg) without added options|
*Rise and pull-down rates calculated using IEC 60068-3-5 standard. Custom options available.
- Temperature range: -37°C to 180°C (-34.6°F to +356°F)
- Exterior structure is heavy-gauge, cold-rolled steel with powder coat bone color and matte finish
- Interior cabinet: stainless steel, type 304
- Interior light with exterior switch on cabinet face and operable on AESONE CONNECT®
- Port configuration: right wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Fully adjustable shelf, 1 wire-grid shelf, stainless steel
- Forced air circulation
- Gas inlet compatible with GN2 purge and Dry Air Purge
- Multipane 12 in x 12 in heated viewing window
- Full opening door with adjustable manual latch
BHD Series Test Chambers have upgraded to include AESONE CONNECT® creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making remote monitoring easier.
AESONE XCHANGE is hardware internal to the chamber that increases your functionality
- Connects the test chamber controller to your network for increased accessibility
- On-board multi-year data logging
AESONE SOFTWARE gives you the power to
- Remote chamber operation and monitoring,
- Web-based test profile creation,
- Viewing current data and historical data visually
- Secure multi-level user access
ADDITIONAL ONBOARD INSTRUMENTATION
WATLOW F4T PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER. Features a 4.3” capacitive touchscreen minimizing the chance for error. Ethernet communication supported by AESONE HARDWARE. View more controller options
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Class A, 3-wire, 100 Ohm Platinum RTD sensor
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Speed of airflow does not affect measurement. Sensor is highly accurate between 10-95% RH, over the entire temperature operating range of -40°C to +180°C (-40°F to +356°F)
- View sensor options
OPTIONAL DATA LOGGERS. View additional data loggers
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE CONTROL. An adjustable temperature limit controller allows you to program the highest and lowest temperature of the device under test, protecting products from compromising temperature exposure.
- Over Temperature Heat Fusing
- Refrigeration System Over-Pressure Safety Circuit
- Low Water Steam Generator Over Temperature Circuit
- TUV Rheinland certified meeting UL 61010-1, US, C, E
- Shelf Modification
- Custom Porting Sizes
- Custom window size
- LN2 Boost Cool
- CO2 Boost Cool
- Self Contained Water Recirculating System
- Water Demineralizer Cartridge System
- High Humidity Sensor to extend the humidity range up to 98% RH
- Desiccant Air Dryer to reach conditions as low as 5% RH
- Floor Stand with Casters
- Stackable Test Chamber Stand with Casters
Dew Point Calculator
Dew Point Calculator
Input your values and press calculate to see results.
Please Try Again.