HD-210 Model is a floor-style environmental test chamber with temperature and humidity functionality.
STRUCTURE. The internal workspace is lined with type 304 stainless steel for a vapor-tight internal construction . The exterior has a durable powder-coat finish over heavy-gauge steel for a long-lasting clean look. Between the two layers is highly-efficient, low k-factor, thermal insulation. This chamber is built to last for many years.
CIRCULATION SYSTEM. Air circulation is crucial for environmental testing. The HD-210 Test Chamber has a proprietary baffle and fan design combination. This optimizes temperature and humidity conditions within the workspace.
HEATING SYSTEM. HD test chambers feature heating systems equipped with open ceramic-core nichrome heaters for reliable and accurate temperature control within ±0.5°C.
COOLING SYSTEM. The cooling system in the HD-202 consists of a self-contained mechanical refrigeration system with a cascade configuration, and an air-cooling condenser. An optional water cooling-condenser is available.
Add boost cooling with liquid LN2 or CO2 for even faster pull-down rates. It's a great option for stress tests that require rapid cooling. Even without boost cooling, AES standard cascade refrigeration systems have the fastest standard change rates of any environmental test chamber manufacturer. See Basic Specifications tab below.
INSTRUMENTATION. HD Series Test Chambers have incorporated the AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making operation easier. Learn more in the Instrumentation Tab below.
ALTERNATIVE TEMPERATURE RANGES:
- HD-510 -37°C to +180°C (-34.6°F to +356°F)
- Standard Features
- Safety Features
- Optional Features
- Dew Point Calculator
|24W x 27D x 28H (in)
|609.5W x 685.8D x 711.1H (mm)
|33.7W x 46.1D x 74.9H (in)
|856W x 1171D x 1902.5H (mm)
|10.5 cubic ft
|-70°C to 180°C (-94°F to 356°F)
|10-95% RH, limited by +4°C Td (for 98% add option)
|±2% RH at sensor
|Pull Down Rate*:
|208 VAC, 1 PH, 60 HZ
|Full Load Amps:
|Will fit through 36 in doorway
|Approximate Product Weight:
|810 lbs (367 kg) without added options
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|935 lbs (424 kg) without added options
*Rise and pull-down rates calculated using IEC 60068-3-5 standard. Custom options available.
*Ideal ambient temperature conditions for test chambers is 23°C (73.4°F). The temperature and humidity range of assured performance is between 15°C and 25°C (59°F/77°F) and 30-50% relative humidity. Conditions outside this range may affect the performance of your test chamber and reduce the lifespan of the equipment.
- Temperature range: -70°C to 180°C (-94°F to +356°F)
- Exterior structure is heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel with powder coat bone color and matte finish
- Interior cabinet: stainless steel, type 304
- Interior light with exterior switch on cabinet face and operable on AESONE CONNECT
- Port configuration: right wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Port configuration: left wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Fully adjustable shelf, 1 wire-grid shelf, stainless steel
- Forced air circulation
- Gas inlet compatible with GN2 and Dry Air Purge
- Multipane 12 in x 12 in heated viewing window
- Full opening door with adjustable manual latch
- Locking Swivel Casters, set of 4
HD Series Test Chambers have upgraded to include AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making test chamber operation easier.
AESONE XCHANGE is hardware internal to the chamber that increases your functionality
- Connects the test chamber controller to your network for increased accessibility
- On-board multi-year data logging
AESONE SOFTWARE gives you the power to
- Remote chamber operation and monitoring,
- Web-based test profile creation,
- Viewing current data and historical data visually
- Secure multi-level user access
ADDITIONAL ONBOARD INSTRUMENTATION
WATLOW F4T PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER. Features a 4.3” capacitive touchscreen minimizing the chance for error. Ethernet communication supported by AESONE HARDWARE. View more controller options
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Class A, 3-wire, 100 Ohm Platinum RTD sensor
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Speed of airflow does not affect measurement. Sensor is highly accurate between 10-95% RH, over the entire temperature operating range of -70°C to +180°C (-94°F to +356°F)
- Solid-State Humidity Sensor
- View sensor options
OPTIONAL DATA LOGGERS. View additional data loggers
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE CONTROL. An adjustable temperature limit controller allows you to program the highest and lowest temperature of the device under test, protecting products from compromising temperature exposure.
- Over Temperature Heat Fusing
- Refrigeration system over-pressure safety circuit
- Low-water steam generator over-temperature circuit
- Shelf Modification
- Custom Porting Sizes
- Custom window size
- Noise Reduction Package
- LN2 Boost Cool
- CO2 Boost Cool
- Water Cooled Condenser
- Self-Contained Water Recirculating System
- Water Demineralizer Cartridge System
- High Humidity Sensor to extend the humidity range up to 98% RH
- Desiccant Air Dryer to reach conditions as low as 5% RH
Dew Point Calculator
Dew Point Calculator
Input your values and press calculate to see results.
Please Try Again.