HD-513 Model is a floor-style environmental test chamber with temperature and humidity functionality.
STRUCTURE. The internal workspace is lined with type 304 stainless steel for a vapor-tight internal construction. The exterior has a durable powder-coat finish over heavy-gauge steel for a long-lasting clean look. Between the two layers is highly-efficient, low k-factor, thermal insulation. This chamber is built to last for many years.
CIRCULATION SYSTEM. Air circulation is crucial for environmental testing. The HD-513 Test Chamber has a proprietary baffle and fan design combination. This optimizes temperature and humidity conditions within the workspace.
HEATING SYSTEM. HD test chambers feature heating systems equipped with open ceramic-core nichrome heaters for reliable and accurate temperature control within ±0.5°C.
COOLING SYSTEM. The cooling system in the is HD-513 consists of a self-contained, compact, single-stage, mechanical refrigeration system with an air-cooled condenser. An optional water cooling condenser is available.
INSTRUMENTATION. HD Series Test Chambers have incorporated AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making operation easier. See Instrumentation Tab below.
ALTERNATIVE TEMPERATURE RANGES:
- HD-213 -70°C to +180°C (-94°F to 356°F)
- Standard Features
- Safety Features
- Optional Features
- Dew Point Calculator
|Interior:||28W x 28D x 28H (in)|
|711.1W x 711.1D x 711.1H (mm)|
|Exterior:||37.7W x 48.7D x 74.7H (in)|
|957.6W x 1237D x 1897.4H (mm)|
|Volume:||12.7 cubic ft|
|Temperature:||-37°C to 180°C (-34.6°F to 356°F)|
|Humidity:||10-95% RH, limited by +4°C Td (for 98% add option)|
|Humidity Fluctuation:||±2% RH at sensor|
|Pull Down Rate*:||4.5°C/min|
|Electrical Supply:||208 VAC, 3 PH, 60 HZ|
|Full Load Amps:||40 A|
|Refrigeration System:||Single stage|
|Mobility:||Will fit through 48 in doorway|
|Approximate Product Weight:||850 lbs (385 kg) without added options|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||960 lbs (435 kg) without added options|
*Rise and pull-down rates calculated using IEC 60068-3-5 standard. Custom options available.
- Temperature range: -37°C to 180°C (-34.6°F to +356°F)
- Exterior structure is heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel with powder coat bone color and matte finish
- Interior cabinet: stainless steel, type 304
- Interior light with exterior switch on cabinet face and operable on AESONE CONNECT
- Port configuration: right wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Port configuration: left wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Fully adjustable shelf, 1 wire-grid shelf, stainless steel
- Forced air circulation
- Gas purge control compatible with desiccant air dryer and GN2
- Multipane 12 in x 12 in heated viewing window
- Full opening door with adjustable manual latch
- Locking swivel casters, set of 4
HD Series Test Chambers have upgraded to include AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making test chamber operation easier.
AESONE XCHANGE is hardware internal to the chamber that increases your functionality
- Connects the test chamber controller to your network for increased accessibility
- On-board multi-year data logging
AESONE SOFTWARE gives you the power to
- Remote chamber operation and monitoring,
- Web-based test profile creation,
- Viewing current data and historical data visually
- Secure multi-level user access
ADDITIONAL ONBOARD INSTRUMENTATION
WATLOW F4T PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER. Features a 4.3” capacitive touchscreen minimizing the chance for error. Ethernet communication supported by AESONE HARDWARE. View more controller options
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Class A, 3-wire, 100 Ohm Platinum RTD sensor
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Speed of airflow does not affect measurement. Sensor is highly accurate between 10-95% RH, over the entire temperature operating range of -40°C to +180°C (-40°F to +356°F)
- View sensor options
OPTIONAL DATA LOGGERS. View additional data loggers
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE CONTROL. An adjustable temperature limit controller allows you to program the highest and lowest temperature of the device under test, protecting products from compromising temperature exposure.
- Over temperature heat fusing
- Refrigeration system over-pressure safety circuit
- Low-water steam generator over-temperature circuit
- UL508A certified by TUV Rheinland N.A
- Shelf Modification
- Custom Porting Sizes
- Custom window size
- Noise Reduction Package
- LN2 Boost Cool
- CO2 Boost Cool
- Water Cooled Condenser
- Self-Contained Water Recirculating System
- Water Demineralizer Cartridge System
- High Humidity Sensor to extend the humidity range up to 98% RH
- Desiccant Air Dryer to reach conditions as low as 5% RH
Dew Point Calculator
Dew Point Calculator
Input your values and press calculate to see results.
Please Try Again.