The BD-101 Model is a liquid-cooled laboratory oven capable of providing highly-stable, controlled, forced hot air circulation with rapid cooling using liquid LN2 or CO2.
BD-100 Model Laboratory Ovens provide dry, air-circulated heat as an environmental testing condition. The ability to maintain precise temperatures occur with help from direct, drive-powered fans.
CONSTRUCTION. These liquid-cooled laboratory ovens feature a durable powder-coat finish over heavy-gauge steel, with stainless steel internal construction, and highly-efficient, low K factor, thermal insulation, this is built to last for many years.
CIRCULATION SYSTEM. The performance level operates the internal workspace temperature from approximately -73°C to +220°C (approximately -100.4°F to +428°F).
HEATING SYSTEM. The oven features an industry-leading heating system equipped with low-watt density, ceramic core, nichrome heaters for accurate temperatures within ±0.5°C, as measured at the sensor.
RAPID COOLING. Liquid cooling will bring a hot oven down to ambient conditions and as low as -73°C (-100°F) in just a couple of minutes. Pull-down rates for the liquid cooling process are much faster than traditional test chamber mechanical refrigeration.
BD Series Laboratory Ovens are ideal for:
- and more.
If rapid cooling is not a requirement, take a look at the BD-900 Models.
INSTRUMENTATION. The standard BD models have a manual-set digital controller. For more sophisticated test profiles, upgrade incorporates AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device giving you a standard and uniform interface that makes operation easier. Learn more in the Instrumentation Tab below.
- Standard Features
- Safety Features
- Optional Features
|Interior:||12.0W x 11.0D x 13.0H (in)|
|304.7W x 279.4D x 330.2H (mm)|
|Exterior:||21.1W x 29.9D x 31.1H (in)|
|536W x 759.5D x 790H (mm)|
|Volume:||0.99 cubic ft|
|Temperature:||-73°C to 220°C (-99.4°F to 428°F)|
|Pull Down Rate*:||9.6°C/min|
|Electrical Supply:||120 VAC, 1 PH, 60 HZ|
|Full Load Amps:||14 A|
|Power Requirement:||NEMA 5-15|
|Refrigeration System:||Liquid cooled-no mechanical refrigeration|
|Mobility:||Will fit through 36 in doorway|
|Approximate Product Weight:||140.0 lbs (63 kg) without added options|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||250.0 lbs (113 kg) without added options|
*Rise and pull-down rates calculated using IEC 60068-3-5 standard. Custom options available.
- Temperature Range: -73°C to +220°C (-99.4°F to +428°F)
- Exterior cabinet: cold-rolled steel, heavy-gauge, powder coat finish, color: bone
- Interior cabinet: stainless steel, type 304
- Cooling type: LN2 (40 PSI)
- Forced air circulation
- Port configuration: left side port and plug with 2" diameter
- Port configuration: right side port and plug with 2” diameter
- Fully adjustable shelf, 1 wire-grid shelf, stainless steel
- Fully opening door, manual door latch
Temperature is manually set with one Watlow EZ-ZONE PM controller (non-programmable)
BD Series Test Chambers can incorporate AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making test chamber operation easier.
AESONE XCHANGE increases your functionality
- Connects the test chamber controller to your network for increased accessibility
- On-board multi-year data logging
AESONE SOFTWARE gives you the power to
- Remote chamber operation and monitoring,
- Web-based test profile creation,
- Viewing current data and historical data visually
- Secure multi-level user access
WATLOW F4T PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER. Features a 4.3” capacitive touchscreen minimizing the chance for error. Ethernet communication supported by AESONE HARDWARE. View more controller options
ADDITIONAL ONBOARD INSTRUMENTATIONSENSORS. 100 OHM Platinum RTD is a highly-accurate sensor made from platinum components for increased sensitivity View sensor options
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURE
HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE CONTROL. An adjustable temperature limit controller allows you to program the highest lowest temperature the device under test, protecting products from compromising temperature exposure.
- Shelf Modification
- Custom Porting Sizes
- Cooling Type: CO2 1,000 PSIG (300 PSI available on request)
- CO2 scrubber with replaceable cartridge, for 1,000 PSIG only
- Additional Blank Door
- Desiccant Air Dryer to ensure conditions as low as 5% RH
- Gas Purge compatible with Dry Nitrogen (GN2) & Compressed Dry Air (CDA)
- Floor Stand w/ Casters
Please Try Again.