The LH-6 is a dynamic test chamber known for its ability to run unparalleled tight temperature and humidity control.
The test chamber is designed for minimal maintenance. Run long-term tests at a constant, steady-state temperature and humidity, or cycle testing with well-tuned reliability.
LH-6 model is a compact laboratory benchtop environmental test chamber. It's known for its exceptional ability to tune into and control temperature and humidity performance, within -20°C to +94°C (-4°F to +201.2°F) and 10% RH to 95% RH.
LH-6 test chambers feature heating systems equipped with open ceramic-core nichrome heaters for reliable and accurate temperature control within ±0.5°C.
The cooling system in an LH-6 consists of a self-contained, compact, mechanical, single-stage refrigeration system.
LH Series Test Chambers have incorporated AESONE CONNECT instrumentation creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making operation easier. Learn more in the Instrumentation Tab below.
- Standard Features
- Safety Features
- Optional Features
- Dew Point Calculator
|Interior:||20.0W x 18.0D x 24.0H (in)|
|508W x 457.2D x 609.5H (mm)|
|Exterior:||33.5W x 36.0D x 46.7H (in)|
|850.9W x 914.4D x 1186.2H (mm)|
|Volume:||5 cubic ft|
|Temperature:||-20°C to 94°C (-4°F to 201.2°F)|
|Humidity:||10-95% RH, limited by +4°C Td (for 98% add option)|
|Humidity Fluctuation:||±2% RH at sensor|
|Electrical Supply:||110 VAC, 1 PH, 60 HZ|
|Full Load Amps:||20 A|
|Power Requirement:||NEMA 5-20|
|Refrigeration System:||Single stage|
|Mobility:||Will fit through 36 in doorway|
|Approximate Product Weight:||480.0 lbs (218 kg) without added options|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||590.0 lbs (268 kg) without added options|
- Temperature range: -20°C to 94°C (-4°F to +201.2°F)
- Overall Dimensions including Standard Floorstand (WxDxH): 34.7W x 38.9D x 72.2H
- External cabinet construction consists of heavy-gauge, cold-rolled steel with powder coat, bone color, and textured matte finish
- Internal workspace constructed with type 304 stainless steel
- Full opening door with adjustable manual latch
- Multipane 12 in x 12 in viewing window, no heat available
- Interior light with exterior switch on cabinet face and operable on AESONE CONSOLE
- Fully adjustable shelf, one wire-grid stainless steel shelf
- Port configuration: left wall access port and plug with 3 in (76.2 mm) diameter
- Gas Inlet compatible with GN2 purge and dry air purge
- Forced air circulation
- Self contained refrigeration system
- Steam Generator Humidity System
LH Series Test Chambers have upgraded to include AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making test chamber operation easier.
AESONE XCHANGE is hardware internal to the chamber that increases your functionality
- Connects the test chamber controller to your network for increased accessibility
- On-board multi-year data logging
AESONE SOFTWARE gives you the power to
- Remote chamber operation and monitoring,
- Web-based test profile creation,
- Viewing current data and historical data visually
- Secure multi-level user access
ADDITIONAL ONBOARD INSTRUMENTATION
WATLOW F4T PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER. Features a 4.3” capacitive touchscreen minimizing the chance for error. Ethernet communication supported by AESONE HARDWARE. View more controller options
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Class A, 3-wire, 100 Ohm Platinum RTD sensor
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Speed of airflow does not affect measurement. Sensor is highly accurate between 10-95% RH, over the entire temperature operating range of -70°C to +180°C (-94°F to +356°F)
- Solid-State Humidity Sensor
- View sensor options
OPTIONAL DATA LOGGERS. View additional data loggers
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- HIGH/LOW-TEMPERATURE CONTROL. An adjustable temperature limit controller allows you to program the highest and lowest temperature of the device under test, protecting products from compromising temperature exposure.
- Over Temperature Heat Fusing
- Low Water Steam Generator Over Temperature Circuit
- Refrigeration System Over-Pressure Safety Circuit
- TUV Rheinland certified meeting UL 61010-1, US, C, E
- Shelf Modification
- Custom Porting Sizes
- Custom Window in Door, sizes available: 12x12 inch or 20x24 inch
- Internal Vapor Proof Light with External Switch
- Water Demineralizer Cartridge System
- Self Contained Water Recirculating System
- High Humidity Sensor to extend the humidity range up to 98% RH
- Desiccant Air Dryer to reach conditions as low as 5% RH
- Dry Nitrogen Purge to keep condensation and frost from accumulating on DUT surfaces at cold temperatures and to prevent oxidation of metals surfaces at high temperatures
- Stackable Test Chamber Stand with Casters
Dew Point Calculator
Dew Point Calculator
Input your values and press calculate to see results.
Please Try Again.