FD-201 Model is a floor-style temperature-only environmental test chamber.
STRUCTURE. The internal workspace is lined with type 304 stainless steel for a vapor-tight internal construction. The exterior has a durable powder-coat finish over heavy-gauge steel for a long-lasting clean look. Between the two layers is highly-efficient, low k-factor, thermal insulation. This chamber is built to last for many years.
CIRCULATION SYSTEM. Air circulation is crucial for environmental testing. The FD-201 Test Chamber has a proprietary baffle and fan design combination. This optimizes temperature conditions within the workspace.
HEATING SYSTEM. FD test chambers feature heating systems equipped with open ceramic-core nichrome heaters for reliable and accurate temperature control within ±0.5°C.
COOLING SYSTEM. The cooling system in the FD-205 consists of a self-contained mechanical refrigeration system with a cascade configuration, and an air-cooling condenser. An optional water cooling-condenser is available.
Add boost cooling with liquid LN2 or CO2 for even faster pull-down rates. It's a great option for stress tests that require rapid cooling. Even without boost cooling, AES’ standard cascade refrigeration systems have the fastest standard change rates of any environmental test chamber manufacturer. See Basic Specifications tab below.
INSTRUMENTATION. FD Series Test Chambers have incorporated the AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making operation easier. Learn more in the Instrumentation Tab below.
ALTERNATIVE TEMPERATURE RANGES:
- FD-501 -40°C to +180°C (-40°F to +356°F)
- Standard Features
- Safety Features
- Optional Features
|Interior:||13.5W x 16D x 9H (in)|
|342.9W x 406.4D x 228.6H (mm)|
|Exterior:||19.5W x 32D x 41H (in)|
|495.3W x 812.8D x 1041.4H (mm)|
|Volume:||1.13 cubic ft|
|Temperature:||-70°C to 180°C (-94°F to 356°F)|
|Pull Down Rate*:||1.5°C/min|
|Electrical Supply:||120 VAC, 1 PH, 60 HZ|
|Full Load Amps:||28 A|
|Power Requirement:||NEMA L5-30|
|Mobility:||Will fit through 36 in doorway|
|Approximate Product Weight:||320 lbs (145 kg) without added options|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||430 lbs (195 kg) without added options|
*Rise and pull-down rates calculated using IEC 60068-3-5 standard. Custom options available.
- Temperature range -70°C to +180°C (-94°F to +356°F)
- Exterior structure is heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel with powder coat bone color and matte finish
- Interior cabinet: stainless steel, type 304
- Interior light with exterior switch on cabinet face and operable on AESONE CONNECT
- Port configuration: right wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Port configuration: left wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Fully adjustable shelf, 1 wire-grid shelf, stainless steel
- Forced air circulation
- Full opening door with adjustable manual latch
- Locking Swivel Casters, set of 4
FD Series Test Chambers have incorporated AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making test chamber operation easier.
AESONE XCHANGE is hardware internal to the chamber that increases your functionality
- Connects the test chamber controller to your network for increased accessibility
- On-board multi-year data logging
AESONE SOFTWARE gives you the power to
- Remote chamber operation and monitoring,
- Web-based test profile creation,
- Viewing current data and historical data visually
- Secure multi-level user access
ADDITIONAL ONBOARD INSTRUMENTATION
WATLOW F4T PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER. Features a 4.3” capacitive touchscreen minimizing the chance for error. Ethernet communication supported by AESONE HARDWARE. View more controller options
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Class A, 3-wire, 100 Ohm Platinum RTD sensor
OPTIONAL DATA LOGGERS. View additional data loggers
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE CONTROL. An adjustable temperature limit controller allows you to program the highest and lowest temperature of the device under test, protecting products from compromising temperature exposure.
- Over Temperature Heat Fusing
- Refrigeration system over-pressure safety circuit
- TUV Rheinland certified meeting UL 61010-1, US, C, E
- Shelf Modification
- Custom Porting Sizes
- Custom Window in Door, sizes available: 12x12 inch or 20x24 inch
- Internal Vapor Proof Light with External Switch
- Water Demineralizer Cartridge System
- Self Contained Water Recirculating System
- High Humidity Sensor to extend the humidity range up to 98% RH
- Desiccant Air Dryer to reach conditions as low as 5% RH
- Dry Nitrogen Purge to keep condensation and frost from accumulating on DUT surfaces at cold temperatures and to prevent oxidation of metals surfaces at high temperatures
- Floor Stand with Casters
- Stackable Test Chamber Stand with Casters
Please Try Again.