FD-502 Model is a floor-style temperature-only environmental test chamber.
STRUCTURE. The internal workspace is lined with type 304 stainless steel for a vapor-tight internal construction. The exterior has a durable powder-coat finish over heavy-gauge steel for a long-lasting clean look. Between the two layers is highly-efficient, low k-factor, thermal insulation. This chamber is built to last for many years.
CIRCULATION SYSTEM. Air circulation is crucial for environmental testing. The FD-502 Test Chamber has a proprietary baffle and fan design combination. This optimizes temperature conditions within the workspace.
HEATING SYSTEM. FD test chambers feature heating systems equipped with open ceramic-core nichrome heaters for reliable and accurate temperature control within ±0.5°C.
COOLING SYSTEM. The cooling system in the is FD-502 consists of a self-contained, compact, single-stage, mechanical refrigeration system with an air-cooled condenser. An optional water cooling condenser is available.
Add boost cooling with liquid LN2 or CO2 to shorten pull-down times; it's a great option for stress tests that require rapid cooling.
INSTRUMENTATION. FD Series Test Chambers have incorporated the AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making operation easier. Learn more in the Instrumentation Tab below.
ALTERNATIVE TEMPERATURE RANGES:
- FD-202 -70°C to 180°C (-94°F to 356°F)
- Standard Features
- Safety Features
- Optional Features
|Interior:||17W x 13D x 16H (in)|
|431.8W x 330.2D x 406.4H (mm)|
|Exterior:||26.6W x 30D x 63.7H (in)|
|675.7W x 762D x 1618H (mm)|
|Volume:||2.05 cubic ft|
|Temperature:||-37°C to 180°C (-34.6°F to 356°F)|
|Pull Down Rate*:||6°C/min|
|Electrical Supply:||120 VAC, 1 PH, 60 HZ|
|Full Load Amps:||21 A|
|Power Requirement:||NEMA L5-30|
|Refrigeration System:||Single stage|
|Mobility:||Will fit through 36 in doorway|
|Approximate Product Weight:||430 lbs (195 kg) without added options|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||540 lbs (245 kg) without added options|
*Rise and pull-down rates calculated using IEC 60068-3-5 standard. Custom options available.
- Temperature range: -37°C to 180°C (-34.6°F to +356°F)
- Exterior structure is heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel with powder coat bone color and matte finish
- Interior cabinet: stainless steel, type 304
- Interior light with exterior switch on cabinet face and operable on AESONE CONNECT
- Port configuration: right wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Port configuration: left wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Fully adjustable shelf, 1 wire-grid shelf, stainless steel
- Forced air circulation
- Multipane 12 in x 12 in heated viewing window
- Full opening door with adjustable manual latch
FD Series Test Chambers have incorporated AESONE CONNECT creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making test chamber operation easier.
AESONE XCHANGE is hardware internal to the chamber that increases your functionality
- Connects the test chamber controller to your network for increased accessibility
- On-board multi-year data logging
AESONE SOFTWARE gives you the power to
- Remote chamber operation and monitoring,
- Web-based test profile creation,
- Viewing current data and historical data visually
- Secure multi-level user access
ADDITIONAL ONBOARD INSTRUMENTATION
WATLOW F4T PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER. Features a 4.3” capacitive touchscreen minimizing the chance for error. Ethernet communication supported by AESONE HARDWARE. View more controller options
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Class A, 3-wire, 100 Ohm Platinum RTD sensor
OPTIONAL DATA LOGGERS. View additional data loggers
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE CONTROL. An adjustable temperature limit controller allows you to program the highest and lowest temperature of the device under test, protecting products from compromising temperature exposure.
- Internal high-temperature limit safety
- Refrigeration system over-pressure safety circuit
- TUV Rheinland certified meeting UL 61010-1, US, C, E
- Shelf Modification
- Custom Porting Sizes
- Custom window size
- Noise Reduction Package
- LN2 Boost Cool
- CO2 Boost Cool
- Desiccant Air Dryer to ensure conditions as low as 5% RH
- Dry Nitrogen Purge to keep condensation and frost from accumulating on DUT surfaces at cold temperatures and to prevent oxidation of metals surfaces at high temperatures
Please Try Again.