BenchtopRack and Stack
The SD-501 Series is a unique benchtop environmental test chamber. The slim design takes up less space than any other chamber on the market today. It fits perfectly in a standard 19” rack. Specifically designed to hold smaller test units, this test chamber is engineered to meet the most demanding testing requirements across a wide range of industries.
This benchtop test chamber is ideal for longer steady-state testing. Its unique slim style allows the chamber to be stacked one on top of the other in a server rack system allowing three independent tests to operate in the footprint of one test chamber.
STRUCTURE. Featuring polished, heavy-gauge, stainless steel construction, inside and out, makes the SD-501 Series Test Chambers ideal for dust-free, sterilized environments. Between the internal and external layers, is highly-efficient, low K factor, thermal insulation This test chamber is built to withstand constant use and efficiency.Three specialized ports allow for cable patches to feed through the back of the test chamber workspace and easily connect to your battery cycler test equipment.
The slim design of this test chamber allows for highly controlled test samples or small batch testing with nine channels spread over three shelves.
CIRCULATION SYSTEM. Air circulation is crucial for environmental testing. The SD-501 Test Chamber has a proprietary factory-adjustable baffle and fan design combination to optimize circulation conditions and temperature within the test workspace.
HEATING SYSTEM. Featuring industry-leading heating systems, SD-501 Series Test Chambers are equipped with multiple low-watt density, ceramic core, nichrome heaters for accurate temperatures within ±0.5°C, as measured at the sensor. The arrangement of the heater gives you ultimate temperature precision. If your testing requires conditions drier than the surrounding ambient air, add an optional dry air purge or dry nitrogen purge system.
INSTRUMENTATION. SD-501 Test Chamber incorporates AESONE CONNECT® creating a robust connected device giving you a standard and uniform interface that makes operation easier. Learn more in the Instrumentation Tab below.
- Standard Features
- Safety Features
- Optional Features
|Interior:||13W x 13.5D x 9.9H (in)|
|330.2W x 342.9D x 251.4H (mm)|
|Exterior:||18.8W x 46.7D x 18.8H (in)|
|477.6W x 1186.2D x 477.6H (mm)|
|Volume:||1.01 cubic ft|
|Temperature:||-37°C to 180°C (-34.6°F to 356°F)|
|Pull Down Rate*:||3°C/min|
|Electrical Supply:||120 VAC, 1 PH, 60 HZ|
|Full Load Amps:||13 A|
|Power Requirement:||NEMA 5-15|
|Refrigeration System:||Single stage|
|Mobility:||Will fit through 32 in doorway|
|Approximate Product Weight:||155 lbs (70 kg) without added options|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||235 lbs (107 kg) without added options|
*Rise and pull-down rates calculated using IEC 60068-3-5 standard. Custom options available.
- Temperature range -37°C to +180°C (-34.6°F to +356°F)
- External cabinet construction consists of 304 stainless steel
- Internal workspace constructed with type 304 stainless steel
- Full opening door with manual latch
- Interior light with exterior switch on cabinet face and operable on AESONE CONNECT®
- Port configuration: left and right wall access port and plug with 3in (76.2mm) diameter
- Fully adjustable shelf, 1 wire-grid shelf, stainless steel
- Forced air circulation
- Cable Leader, 10ft, 14 AWG, IEC-320-C13 to NEMA 5-15P
SD Series Test Chambers have incorporated AESONE CONNECT® creating a robust connected device for a standard and uniform interface making test chamber operation easier.
AESONE XCHANGE is hardware internal to the chamber that increases your functionality
- Connects the test chamber controller to your network for increased accessibility
- On-board multi-year data logging
AESONE SOFTWARE gives you the power to
- Remote chamber operation and monitoring,
- Web-based test profile creation,
- Viewing current data and historical data visually
- Secure multi-level user access
ADDITIONAL ONBOARD INSTRUMENTATION
WATLOW F4T PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER. Features a 4.3” capacitive touchscreen minimizing the chance for error. Ethernet communication supported by AESONE HARDWARE. View more controller options
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR. Measured at the point of airflow entering the workspace. Class A, 3-wire, 100 Ohm Platinum RTD sensor
OPTIONAL DATA LOGGERS. View additional data loggers
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE CONTROL. An adjustable temperature limit controller allows you to program the highest and lowest temperature of the device under test, protecting products from compromising temperature exposure.
- Refrigeration system over-pressure safety circuit
- TUV Rheinland certified meeting UL 61010-1, US, C, E
- Port Size/Access Point
- Additional Shelving
- Gas Purge compatible with Dry Nitrogen (GN2) & Compressed Dry Air (CDA)
- Stackable Rack Ability to Stack Three Units Vertically in a 19-inch Rack
- Made of Heavy-Duty Steel and Black Powder-Coat
- Compact Open-Frame Rack Design fits through Standard Height Commercial Doorways (in, cm)
- Leveling feet to ensure Optimal Performance on Uneven Floors
Please Try Again.